2. How Does Muenster Milling Co Gather and Use Information?
- ii. Server Statistics. We collect general statistics to track user trends on our Site. These statistics include hits to our server, the types of browsers used to access our Site, page views, and navigational patterns. The information that is collected in this manner does NOT provide us with any personally identifiable information about our users. It helps us track where our users are coming from. This allows us to pinpoint high traffic areas and determine the most effective ways to communicate with our users. As part of that ongoing analysis, Muenster Milling Co also uses devices called web beacons to help us identify when emails sent to you have been received and read. In order to prevent the introduction of viruses and hackers into the Muenster Milling Co site we may collect information, such as IP addresses, into a log file to be used to identify potential hackers of the Muenster Milling Co site.
3. What Security Procedures Does Muenster Milling Co Use To Protect Personal Information?
- We take commercially reasonable steps to protect your Personal Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. However, no Internet or e-mail transmission is ever fully secure or error free. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any Personal Information to us or to any other party via the Internet or through e-mail.
4. Will Muenster Milling Co Disclose The Information It Collects To Outside Parties?
- We may share your information, including Personal Information, to third parties, as set forth below:
- i. Agents, Consultants and Related Third Parties: We, like many businesses, sometimes hire other companies to perform certain business-related functions. Examples include mailing information, maintaining databases and processing payments. When we employ another company to perform a function of this nature, we only provide them with the information that they need to perform their specific function.
- ii. Advertisers: We may aggregate Personal Information with Personal Information of other users of the site, and disclose such information in a non-personally, or personally identifiable manner to advertisers and other third parties for marketing and promotional purposes. In these situations, we may disclose to these entities any information that could be used to identify you personally.
- iii. Legal Requirements: We may disclose Personal Information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) comply with a legal obligation, (b) protect and defend our rights or property, (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Site or the public, or (d) protect against legal liability.
- iv. Business Transfers: As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, Personal Information may be part of the transferred assets. This includes changing web servers and/or hosts.
5. External Links.
6. Collection Of Information From Children.
- We do not direct any of our content specifically to children. Users of the Site are required to be at least 18 years old, and any user under 18 is not an authorized user. We encourage parents and legal guardians to monitor their childrens Internet usage and to instruct their children to never provide Personal Information though this Site or any other web site without their permission. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 18 has provided Personal Information to us through the Site, please contact us and we will endeavor to delete any Personal Information we have collected about that user.
7. Consent To Processing In The United States.
8. Modification And Notification Of Changes.
9. How to Contact Us.
- Or mail us at:
- Muenster Milling Co
- PO Box 585
- Muenster, TX 76252