National Love Your Pet Day Photo Contest
Enter your beloved pet in our Muenster’s Love Your Pet Day Photo Contest in honor of the National holiday on February 20, 2017. It runs from February 8 to February 22, 2017. Click here to enter!
The Grand Prize for will be a $100 credit to anything on our Muenster Milling our website.
Just share a photo of your pet (you can be in the photo too) that shows your love for your pet and write us a caption describing that love in 5 words or less. You can submit the photo via the Facebook tab that says ‘contest’.
All fields in the entry form (and there aren’t a ton) must be completed with a valid email address to claim the prize. The photo must be original, not belong to someone else.Our judges will pick the winners accordingly. For the complete set of rules, see below.
We look forward to your pup getting more famous than Mark Zuckerberg’s Beast!
Muenster’s Love Your Pet Day Photo CONTEST RULES:
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Muenster’s Love Your Pet Day Photo Contest is open to legal residents of the United States and void where prohibited by law. Employees of Muenster Milling Company, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Contest. Muenster’s Love Your Pet Day Photo Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Muenster Milling Company as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Contest.
3. Contest Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on February 8, 2017, 7 a.m. US Eastern time and ending February 22, 2017, 10 p.m. US Eastern time. All online entries must be posted by February, 2017, 10 p.m. US Eastern time.
4. How to Enter: Muenster’s Love Your Pet Day Photo Contest must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at Muenster Milling’s Facebook page. The entry must fulfill all Contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Muenster Milling. You must provide the information requested. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Muenster Milling.
5. Prizes: The Winner of Muenster’s Love Your Pet Day Photo Contest will receive a free bag of dog food from the website. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Muenster Milling. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Muenster Milling’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Muenster Milling to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected based on the 5 categories listed, the quality of the caption, and the unique appeal of the subject as determined by the judges under the supervision of Muenster Milling. Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Muenster Milling shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 1 day from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT MUENSTER MILLING‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo), You understand and agree that MUENSTER MILLING, anyone acting on behalf of MUENSTER MILLING, and Muenster Milling’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Muenster Milling. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Muenster Milling from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Muenster Milling may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Muenster Milling reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Muenster Milling’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, Muenster Milling may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Muenster Milling. Muenster Milling reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or Facebook page or violates these Terms & Conditions. Muenster Milling has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage Muenster Milling’s Facebook page or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Muenster Milling reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Muenster Milling and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Contest IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF the United States AND Texas, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Texas having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Muenster Milling Company, Inc., 202 S. Main St. P.O Box 585, Muenster, TX 76252.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of Muenster’s Love Your Pet Day Photo Contest is Muenster Milling Company, Inc., 202 S. Main St., P.O. Box 585, Muenster, TX 76252.
15. Facebook: The Contest hosted by Muenster Milling is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
16. By participating in the voting portion of any contest, each voting participant agrees to be bound by the official contest rules. Voting is limited to one vote per verified email address. If an entrant receives multiple and/or irregular votes or multiple votes from the same user or users, including but not limited to, votes generated by a robotic, programmed, script, macro, other automated means or other source, the Company reserves the right to disqualify the entrant in its sole discretion. If the contest includes the use of an internet tool and the internet voting process fails to operate properly or appears to be tampered with or tainted with errors, fraud or unfair practices, the Company reserves the right to use another means to determine the winner(s), i.e. random selection or appointing a panel of judges. All decisions of the judges are final.