Coloring Contest AND “BOX Challenge”
Need something fun to do while at home on extended spring break? Muenster Milling is hosting a Coloring Contest and “BOX Challenge”.
Color the Muenster Coloring Sheet sent in your order or download a copy here. Be as creative and colorful as you wish.
“BOX Challenge”: Use the Muenster cardboard box your pet food shipment came in and turn it into something creative. Is it a robot? A bumper-car? An igloo? There’s no limit to what a cardboard box can become. Enter our contest by taking a picture of your Muenster Box transformed into a creative invention (no purchase necessary, other cardboard boxes can be used as well).
Let’s get creative and turn the energy positive!
CONTEST RULES are as follows.
– Post a picture of your Muenster Coloring Sheet and/or “Box Challenge” entry to Facebook with a tag for Muenster Pet Foods or email a photo of your entries to email@example.com no later than April 15, 2020. We will accumulate them by age range and then have a vote by the Muenster Team.
– Consider sending the coloring sheet to a nursing home that will not have visitors during this time. Please enjoy your “BOX Challenge” entry at home.
– One winner of each age bracket (6 & Under, Ages 7-10, Ages 11-14, Ages 15-25, Ages 26-44, Ages 45 & up) will get (2) months worth of food (limit (4) 30 lb bags of dog food along with (4) packages of Treats). More than one winner cannot be from the same family, email address or household.
– No purchase necessary, other cardboard boxes can be used as well.
– Void where prohibited.
– Winners will be announced in May 2020.